I have a lot of friends who are having babies. LOTS!
With that comes lots of discussions on nurseries and the color theme and what they want it to look like. And as a designer, I have also thought about what kind of nursery I will design for my future children- tons of options out there.
But, I feel like when it comes to what to put on the walls, it's hard to know what will look cute but not overused or dated. I want to highlight 10 art options for those of you expecting or know someone who just needs some ideas of what to do in a baby room!
1. Star Charts or Constellations
2. Unique ABC's and 123's posters
3. Simple Personalized Gallery Walls (3-5 pieces max)
4. Quotes from a children's story
5. Oversized Prints of Shapes/Objects
5. Prayers or Songs
6. Vintage Posters of Locations with Meaning
7. Watercolor Florals
8. Symmetrical Prints
9. Original Art of First Initials
10. DIY Tree Stump Slices with Images from a picture book
I selected these types of art because I think that they are precious in a nursery or a kids room. So the art can grow with them without looking too "baby". I think that photos, names and other home made art pieces are also sweet.
Do you have a favorite type of art to put in a nursery?