D.C. Metro Design Services
Are you looking to maximize every square inch of city living?
Are you struggling with a space and want someone else to take care of finishing it?
That's why I'm here.
My In-person Design Services Include
- Design by the hour with a minimum of 15 hours
- In-Person Meeting to understand what you like and to help me get to know you and what is important to you in a room.
- Customized Plan where we will work with each other to come up with an agenda to meet all your needs
- 3D model of the space (optional)
- Floor Plan of the space
- Mood Boards with product ideas for the spaces in question
- Project Management to see your dream design implemented
- Overseeing ordering and installation of project design elements
This is for you if you live in the D.C. area and:
- You just moved into a new house and need to incorporate existing pieces with new furniture
- You are trying to maximize every square inch while living in the city
- You need help with design dilemmas that take longer than a day to work out
- You are building or renovating a home and would like assistance picking out selections
- You are looking for ongoing design support
- You just got married, had a baby, or downsized and need some assistance
- You want to complete your space and make it feel finished
Fill out Inquiry Form
Telling me about your design dreams and what you need from me.
Complimentary Phone Call
This is where we’ll start getting to know each other and have a chance to discuss your design goals.
After our determining the scope of your project, I’ll email a contract with estimate, so you know exactly what to expect from working together.
We get started designing!
We'll schedule a time for me to see the space and begin the design process!